How to bake the bear biscuits
Recipe calories: 1169.4 (kcal)
Ingredients:Low gluten flour 150 grams;80 grams of butter
Method / step
1. Salt-free butter at room temperature softening, and add sugar powder.
2. fight with a whisk to smooth.
3. Add eggs.
4. Mix with a whisk.
5. Add salt and low gluten flour.
6. Mix with a scraper evenly.
7. will be mixed with the dough into 2 equal parts, one of which added cocoa powder, mix evenly.
8. The cocoa powder dough and white dough were installed fresh bags, put frozen in the refrigerator about half an hour.
9. Remove the frozen dough from the fridge and roll them into 0.3 to 0.5 cm thick dough.
10. Print a variety of patterns with bear molds and put them into a roasted pallets.
11. Oven 180 degrees warm, up and down the fire, put the upper baked for about 12 minutes baked.
Leave a Message :::